• Information Systems Auditing and Testing
• SANS SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling
• SANS SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
• Network intrusion / penetration testing and vulnerability evaluation
• Software implementation, V&V, regression testing, and database migration
• Webmaster digital content management, HTML, HTML5, PHP, JS, CSS, XML
• Windows, Windows Server, iOS, Unix, Linux, GNU, Kali, Ubuntu
• Quality Management Systems (QMS) for products and services (hardware and software)
• Design / Implementation of Risk-based Internal Audit Program (ISO "Industry Benchmark" 2013 - 2016)
• Quality Assurance, Quality metric analysis, Continuous Improvement, and Lean Six Sigma
• Supplier development and evaluation
• ISO 9001, NIST 800-30, NIST 800-53, CMMI for Development (Appraiser), AS9100, ISO 19011, ISO 17021
The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates the capability to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and controls within the enterprise.
The CSSBB is a professional who applies Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools, to lead problem-solving projects while training and coaching project teams. Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized, the PMP® demonstrates that the person has the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct complex projects.
The CQM/OE facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment, manages human and financial resources, evaluates risks and employs industry-accepted quality management standards, tools and techniques.
The CSQE understands software quality development and implementation, software inspection, testing, verification and validation; and implements software development and maintenance processes and methods. The CSQE evaluates the impact of software quality management principles on business objectives and demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of developing and implementing software quality programs including tracking, analyzing, software auditing and follow-up, reporting, problem resolution, process improvement, training, and supplier software quality management.
The CQA is a professional who understands the standards and principles of auditing and the auditing techniques of examining, audit interviewing and questioning, evaluating and reporting to determine a quality system’s adequacy and deficiencies. The Certified Quality Auditor analyzes all elements of a quality system and judges its degree of adherence to the criteria of industrial management and quality evaluation and control systems.
The ISO 9001 Lead Quality Auditor is responsible for leading the audit team. The ISO Lead Auditor prepares the audit plan, leads and facilitates meetings and debriefings, and submits the formal audit report.