This instructor-led training course introduces QMS Risk Management terminology and effective risk identification, risk ranking, and risk mitigation strategies. It is perfect for anyone wanting to acquire or refresh basic QMS risk management and risk mitigation knowledge.
Training Course Learning Objectives*
• Understand the benefits and necessary elements of effective QMS Risk Management
• Apply effective Risk Management strategies, tools and techniques
• Understand how organizational Risk Management supports strategic business objectives (SBO)
• Apply risk avoidance, mitigation, acceptance, and transference
• Understand the differences between positive risks and negative risks
*Complexity of ObjectivesThe Levels of Learning below indicate complexity level of learning objectives, ranked from least complex to most complex.
• Remember (Knowledge Level): Recall or recognize terms, definitions, facts, ideas, materials, sequences, methods, principles, etc.
• Understand (Comprehension Level): Read and understand descriptions, reports, tables, diagrams, directions, regulations, etc.
• Apply (Application Level): Know when and how to use procedures, methods, formulas, principles, theories, etc.
• Analyze (Analysis Level): Break down a complex scenario into its constituent parts and recognize their relationships.
• Evaluate (Evaluation Level): Make judgments about the value of proposed ideas, solutions, etc., by comparing specific criteria or standards.
• Create (Synthesis Level): Organize complex parts, sets or elements to reveal patterns to examine further or from which supported conclusions can be drawn.
Training Course Outline
I. Introduction to QMS System-Level Risk Management
II. Organizational Risk Identification, Ranking and Mitigation
III. Risk Avoidance, Acceptance, and Transference
IV. Risk Management Tools and Techniques
V. Effective QMS Risk Management
• Course Duration: 4 Hours
• CEU/RU: Qualifies for 0.4 ASQ Recertification Units (CMQ/OE, CQA, CQE, CCT, CSQE, CSSBB). Certificate issued for successful completion